Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting Active!

Intramurals at Slippery Rock is a fun way to stay in shape. They are cheap, and fun and organized. Here at Slippery Rock flag football and basketball are the most popular IM sports, along with soccer, softball and ultamite frisbee popular as well. IM sports have diffrent levels so that you do not have to worrie about playing out of your league or having to worrie about competition. IM sports give students to play some non-traditional sports like badminton, table tennis, bowling, and raquetball. We are lucky to have a solid intramural sports progam and we are even luckier to be getting a brand new complex devoted to IM sports with four multi-purpose fields, several baseball/softball fields and plenty of room to play.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I play IM soccer and it is so much fun and a great way to meet new people and get involved. I think everyone should consider participating in some club or IM sport. It is a good way to get exercise and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete