Friday, February 20, 2009

Finding time to Excercise

As a student i am pretty busy with class and home work, but I always find time to exercise.  I am on a 5 to 6 day lifting schedule that is not too strict.  I mostly perform resistance training but i also perform plyometrics and medicance ball training. I try to get anywhere from a half an hour to an hour of cardio, usually in a traditional way like jogging and the elliptical. But i also play pick-up basketball and football to get a cardio workout in, and i feel like the more untraditional methods to be a better and more enjoyable workout.

1 comment:

  1. I give myself 45min to an hour to workout.. if takes any longer than that I know I am either overtraining, tired, or someone is talking to me (cause I do not talk when I workout).. I do all compound lifts.. no machines..no bodypart spilts... full body workout! Everthing from squats, deadlifts, pullups, bench press, overhead press, barbell lunges, to renegade rows! I love working out.. no cardio for me..just the way I set up my full body routine.. i sweat and get my heart rate up higher than any machine. I do love HIIT (high intenstiy interval training) like sprints or tabata protocal!

    ReplyDelete